This page tells you the terms on which you may make use of our website partners.kuonitumlare.com (“System”).
The System is operated and hosted by Kuoni Global Travel Services (“Kuoni GTS”, “we” or “us”)
Registered name: Kuoni Global Travel Services (Switzerland) AG
Country of incorporation: Switzerland
Registered address: Elias Canetti-Strasse 2
8050 Zurich, Switzerland
System contains information taken from Kuoni GTS’ internal system including information on services, groups, supplier details and communication between supplier and our company. These information are not considered to be public data, as either suppliers and Kuoni GTS employees can access them upon authorisation and by logging in.
Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our System without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our System is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our System, or our entire System, to any users. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our System. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our System through your computer or your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
When accessing or using our System, you may use our System only for lawful purposes and must comply with the provisions of this section setting out the prohibited uses of this System.
You may not use our System:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam) to any addresses mentioned on our System or otherwise made available via our System; and/or to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, spyware, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spiders, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our System, any equipment or network on which our System is stored, any software used in the provision of our System, or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our System, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our System for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our System.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our System must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the materials on our System for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- To act in accordance with the Data Processing Agreement signed together with the General Terms and Conditions on the services provided.
- Not to provide your credentials or give access to third parties without the prior written approval of KGTS.To update if necessary the data or information related to you (such as contact information, etc.) and share additional contents relevant to the provided services (e.g. restaurant menu, including pictures)
The material displayed on our System is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our System or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our System, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
You must not misuse our System by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, spiders or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our System, the server on which our System is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our System. You must not attack our System via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our System will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our System or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Upon our written permission only you may link to our System, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our System must not be framed on any other System, nor may you create a link to any part of our System other than the home page by way of so called “deep linking”.
If you wish to make any use of material on our System other than that set out above, please use the Contact Us form.
Where our System contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
The Swiss courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our System although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
We update our System from time to time, and may change its content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our System, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our System may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.